Cooking Time:3 hours
Ingredients1/2 cup butter
8 oz. can crushed pineapple, drained and juice reserved
21 oz. can cherry pie filling
15.25 oz. package chocolate cake mix
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan, and mix with reserved juice from the can of pineapple. Set the mixture aside.
- Spread the crushed pineapple in a layer on the bottom of the slow cooker. Spoon the cherry pie filling in an even layer on top of the pineapple, and empty the dry cake mix into the slow cooker on top of the cherry filling.
- Stir the butter and pineapple juice mixture, and pour it over the dry cake mix.
- Set the slow cooker to Low, and cook for 3 hours.
- Spoon the dessert into bowls, and let cool about 5 minutes before eating.
Note: Served with Ice Cream or whipped topping to make this dessert a hit for your family or guests!
For over 450 more Slow Cooker recipes, click here to get my eBook!