Cooking Time:1 1/2 — 2 hours
Ingredients1 can (21 oz.) apple pie filling
2 c. all-purpose flour
1 1/4 c. packed brown sugar
1 c. canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
3/4 c. fat-free cholesterol-free egg product
1/3 c. vegetable oil
2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
1/4 tsp. baking soda
Ice cream, if desired
Yummy flavor with both Pumpkin and Apple, and a great dessert to share with family and friends!
- Spray 3 1/2- to 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Spoon pie filling into slow cooker; spread evenly.
- Beat remaining ingredients except ice cream with electric mixer on low speed 1 minute, scraping bowl constantly.
- Beat on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Pour batter over pie filling.
- Cover. Cook on High for 1 1/2 hours to 2 hours, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Serve with ice cream, if desired.