Cooking Time:4–6 hours
Ingredients4 very large tart apples, cored
1/2 c. apple juice
8 T. brown sugar
1/2 hot cinnamon candies
4 T. butter or margarine
8 caramel candies
1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Remove 1/2 inch wide strip of peel off the top of each apple and place apples in slow cooker.
- Pour apple juice over apples.
- Fill the center of each apple with 2 T. brown sugar, 3 hot cinnamon candies, 1 T. butter or margarine, and 2 caramel candies. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Cover. Cook on Low 4–6 hours, or until tender.
- Serve hot with whipped cream.