Cooking Time:4-6 hours
Ingredients4 very large tart apples, cored
1/2 c. apple juice
8 T. brown sugar
1/2 hot cinnamon candies
4 T. butter or margarine
8 caramel candies
1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Remove 1/2 inch wide strip of peel off the top of each apple and place apples in slow cooker.
- Pour apple juice over apples.
- Fill the center of each apple with 2 T. brown sugar, 3 hot cinnamon candies, 1 T. butter or margarine, and 2 caramel candies. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Cover. Cook on Low 4-6 hours, or until tender.
- Serve hot with whipped cream.
For over 450 more Slow Cooker recipes, click here to get my eBook!
Oh My!! Those look Devine!! On my to do list for this weekend! 🙂