Cooking Time:1 1/2 - 2 hours
Ingredients1 c. long grain converted rice or jasmine rice
1-1/4 c. water
1/2 tsp. butter (optional)
You will love this recipe as you don’t have to watch it closely as long as you generously spray the crock with the cooking spray!
- Spray the slow cooker stoneware generously with cooking spray.
- Add all the ingredients. Stir.
- Cover. Cook on Low 1-1/2 to 2 hours.
- Lift lid. Check to see if all the liquid is absorbed.
- Taste to see if the rice is done. If not, add a little more water and cook 1/2 hour longer.
For over 450 more Slow Cooker recipes, click here to get my eBook!