Cooking Time:4 hours
Ingredients1 tablespoon butter
1 small onion, dice
1/2 c. Shredded carrots
3 c. fresh broccoli florets
2 c. chicken broth
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp. parsley
salt & pepper, to taste
2 T corn starch
2 cups half & half
1/2 c. shredded gruyere cheese
1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- Add butter, onion, carrots, broccoli, chicken broth, garlic and seasonings into a slow cooker.
- Cover & cook on low for 6 hours. Remove lid.
- Combine half & half and corn starch. Slowly stir into soup.
- Add cheeses and stir until melted.
- Sprinkle with a bit of cheddar cheese and serve.
For over 450 more Slow Cooker recipes, click here to get my eBook!
Why not some natural ingredients always?
Hi Vinoo! I have several recipes that are all natural ingredients as well as other recipes that may intrigue others, as they are easy and things they may have on hand. Thanks for your question, and Happy Crocking!