Cooking Time:8 hours
Ingredients3 lbs. Venison Roast
10 1/2 oz. can Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
2 c. Strongly Brewed Coffee
3 oz. envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
1 T. Steak Seasoning
- Place roast in slow cooker.
- Gradually mix hot water or coffee with cream of mushroom soup until smooth. Pour over venison roast.
- Sprinkle the onion soup mix mix and steak seasoning over the roast.
- Cover. Cook on LOW for 8 hours.
- Shred and serve over rice or vegetables.
Variation: Remove the roast and keep warm in a low oven and thicken for gravy for mashed potatoes! YUMMY!