Cooking Time:6-8 hours
Ingredients4 pork chops (boneless pork chops 1/2 inch thick)
2 onions (sliced)
4 oz. mushrooms (sliced drained)
1 1/4 oz. onion soup mix (dry)
1/2 c. water (dry white wine)
10 3/4 oz. cream of mushroom soup
- Place meat in a greased 3 1/2 to 4 1/2-quart slow cooker.
- Top with the onions and mushrooms.
- Combine soup mix, water, and soup in a bowl.
- Pour over mushrooms, onion and pork chops.
- Cover. Cook on Low heat 6 to 8 hours.
For over 450 more Slow Cooker recipes, click here to get my eBook!
Love this…it is now one of our favorites!