Cooking Time:8 hours
Ingredients6 potatoes (red, unpeeled quartered)
8 carrots (fresh baby carrots cut into 14 inch slices)
1 onion, small or medium (cut into thin wedges)
1 T. brown sugar
1 T. mustard (spicy brown)
1 tsp. caraway seed
15 oz. sauerkraut
1 lb. sausage or kielbasa, turkey (fully cooked turkey kielbasa cut into 1 inch slices)
- In 3 1/2 or 4-quart slow cooker, combine potatoes, carrots and onion.
- In medium bowl, combine brown sugar, mustard, and caraway seed; mix well.
- Stir in sauerkraut and sausage (kielbasa).
- Spoon sauerkraut and sausage (kielbasa) mixture over vegetables in crock.
- Cover. Cook on Low for at least 8 hours or until vegetables are tender.