Cooking Time:2 1/2 hours
Ingredients3 c. skim milk
1 box sugar free cook and serve chocolate pudding
1 box Super Moist chocolate fudge cake mix
1 1/3 c. water
1/2 c. applesauce
6 egg whites
- Spray crock with nonfat cooking spray.
- Whisk skim milk with dry pudding mix in slow cooker until dissolved.
- In a medium bowl, mix dry cake mix, water, applesauce and egg whites with whisk for two minutes until blended.
- Very gently pour cake mixture over pudding mixture. DO NOT MIX!
- Cover. Cook on High for 2 1/2 hours.
For over 450 more Slow Cooker recipes, click here to get my eBook!