Cooking Time:2-3 hours
Ingredients2 c. chocolate cake mix
1/2 c. water
1/3 c. creamy peanut butter
vanilla glaze, below
1/2 c. chopped dry roasted peanuts, divided
1/2 c. confectioners' sugar
1/4 tsp. vanilla
2 to 3 T. milk
Slow Cooker Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake recipe was shared by Teresa H. G., and it is Oh So YUMMY!
- Combine cake mix, water, and peanut butter in mixing bowl. Beat about 2 minutes; stir in all but 2 tablespoons of the chopped peanuts.
- Pour batter into greased and floured 2 pound coffee can or baking dish which will fit in your slow cooker.
- Place can or baking dish in the slow cooker.
- Cover top of can or dish with 8 paper towels.
- Cover slow cooker and bake on High for 2 to 3 hours.
- Cool 5 minutes; unmold. Drizzle with vanilla glaze and sprinkle with reserved chopped peanuts.
Provided by Teresa H. G. via Facebook
For over 450 more Slow Cooker recipes, click here to get my eBook!