Cooking Time:6-8 hours on Low or 3 hours on High
Ingredients1 1/2 lb. italian sausage (cut into about 12 - 1 inch slices)
1/2 cup water
2 green onions (chopped)
2 T. steak sauce (A1)
1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
1 tsp. italian seasoning
1/2 tsp. salt
28 oz. diced tomatoes (juice the kind with green pepper already added)
2 c. basmati rice (uncooked basmati rice soaked for 8 hours)
This is an amazing, EASY Slow Cooker Italian Sausage recipe that will have your family asking you to make this on a regular basis!
- Combine water, sausage and green onions in slow cooker.
- Adding steak sauce, red pepper flakes, Italian seasoning and salt.
- Cover. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3 hours.
- Stir in uncooked soaked rice and tomatoes with juice.
- Cover and cook an additional 1 hour.