Cooking Time:7-8 hours on Low or 5-6 hours on High
Ingredients1 carrot, large, chopped
1 onion, medium, chopped
1 garlic clove, chopped
2 T. tomato paste
2 tsp. thyme, dried
1 tsp. oregano, dried
Kosher salt and black pepper
14.5 oz. tomatoes, diced, canned
1 1/2 lb. pork, boneless, shoulder or butt, trimmed and cut in half
3/4 lb. fettuccini
Grated Parmesan, for serving
If you are looking for the perfect meal to make… then look no longer as you will love Slow Cooker Pasta with Pork Ragu!
- In a 4–6 quart slow cooker, combine the carrot, onion, garlic, tomato paste, thyme, oregano, 3/4 tsp. salt, and 1/4 tsp. pepper.
- Add the tomatoes (and the juices); add the pork and turn to coat.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 7–8 hours or on High for 5–6 hours, or until the pork is very tender.
- Twenty minutes before serving, cook the fettuccine according to the directions on the package, drain and return to the pot.
- Meanwhile, using 2 forks, shred the pork and mix it into the cooking liquid.
- Toss the pasta with the Ragu and sprinkle with Parmesan.