Cooking Time:8 - 10 hours
Servings:4 - 6
Ingredients1 lb. 85% Lean Ground Beef
1 lb. Ground Turkey
3/4 c. Tomato Sauce
1 Egg, slightly beaten
32 Ritz Crackers, crushed
2 T. Honey
1 Red Bell Pepper, finely diced
1 T. Worcestershire sauce
1/2 Small White Onion, minced
1/2 tsp. Salt
1/4 tsp. Pepper
1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
1/2 c. BBQ Sauce
I am a BIG fan of barbecue, therefore, I was not disappointed with this tasty Slow Cooker Barbecue Meatloaf!
- Combine meat with all ingredients except BBQ sauce.
- Mix well and form into a loaf.
- Place a long piece of crumpled foil to run along the bottom and up the sides of a 6-Quart slow cooker (so that loaf is easy to remove when done.)
- Place the meatloaf on the foil and drizzle with BBQ sauce.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 8 to 10 hours.