Cooking Time:2 — 2 1/2 hours
Ingredients2 quarts brewed strong coffee
1/2 c. hot chocolate mix, instant
1 cinnamon stick, broken into halves
1 c. whipping cream
1 T. sugar, powered
I love a Mocha, and love to put Slow Cooker Mocha on before I serve our guests dinner, so we can enjoy a delicious mocha while we relax and enjoy the evening!
- Place coffee, hot chocolate mix and cinnamon stick halves into slow cooker; stir well.
- Cover. Cook for 2 — 2 1/2 hours on HIGH or until hot.
- Remove and discard cinnamon stick halves.
- Beat cream in medium bow with electric mixer on High speed until soft peaks form.
- Add powdered sugar to whipped cream; beat until stiff peaks form.
Serve: Ladle hot Mocha into mugs and top with whipped cream.