Cooking Time:5 -6 hours on Low or 2 - 4 hours on High
Ingredients20 oz. Frozen White Corn
8 oz. Cream Cheese, cubed
4 oz. Salted Butter
1/2 c. Half & Half
1 T. Sugar
1/4 tsp. Pepper
Slow Cooker Southern Creamed Corn is just delicious and is an excellent side dish to serve with many, many meals!
- Place all but 1 c. of the corn in a 4-Quart Slow Cooker.
- Add the remaining c. of corn and half & half to a blender. Pulse to chop corn and thicken liquid.Pour in the slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine softened cream cheese, butter and sugar. Stir well and add to the slow cooker.
- Mix ingredients together and pepper (and salt, if desired)
- Cover. Cook for 5 – 6 hours on Low, or 2 – 4 hours on High, stirring halfway through.