Cooking Time:1 hour on High or 2 hours on Low
Ingredients16 oz. Cream Cheese
1/3 c. Mayonnaise
1/3 c. Sour Cream
2 Heads of Garlic
Salt & Pepper, to taste
Slow Cooker Garlic Dip is good served hot or cold, and great for game days, potlucks and anything that comes up!
- Peel the garlic and place in a mini chopper. (See how to peel a head of garlic in less than 10 seconds HERE.)
- Give the mini chopper a whirl and chop until all the garlic is finely minced.
- Cut the cream cheese into squares and place in a 2 to 3-Quart slow cooker to melt.
- Top with mayonnaise and garlic.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 30 minutes.
- After about 30 minutes, the cream cheese will start to melt.
- Add sour cream and give all the ingredients a good stir.
- Cover and cook for 30 additional minutes on HIGH or until dip is completely heated through and smooth after stirring.
Stir well and serve with crackers and veggies!! Also good served cold the next day!
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get my eBook “Get Crocked: The Definitive Guide to Slow Cooking”