Cooking Time:6 hours
Ingredients16 Slices of Bacon, cooked al dente
8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 - 10 1/2 oz. Cans of Roasted Garlic Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 c. sour cream
1/4 c. flour
salt and pepper to taste
Slow Cooker Chicken, Sour Cream and Bacon is an easy dish that is packed full of flavor! Everyone loves this dish – I hope you do, too!
- Wrap two pieces of bacon around each chicken breast. Secure with toothpicks and place in a 6-Quart Slow Cooker. (It’s okay to stack chicken if you run out of room!)
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Mix soup and flour together in a small bowl then pour over chicken.
- Cover. Cook on LOW for 6 hours.
- Stir in sour cream and continue cooking on LOW for one more hour.
- Serve each chicken breast with sauce and the starch of your choice. (I like to serve with wild rice.)