Cooking Time:6 hours
Ingredients16 Slices of Bacon, cooked al dente
8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 - 10 1/2 oz. Cans of Roasted Garlic Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 c. sour cream
1/4 c. flour
salt and pepper to taste
Slow Cooker Chicken, Sour Cream and Bacon is an easy dish that is packed full of flavor! Everyone loves this dish – I hope you do, too!
- Wrap two pieces of bacon around each chicken breast. Secure with toothpicks and place in a 6-Quart Slow Cooker. (It’s okay to stack chicken if you run out of room!)
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Mix soup and flour together in a small bowl then pour over chicken.
- Cover. Cook on LOW for 6 hours.
- Stir in sour cream and continue cooking on LOW for one more hour.
- Serve each chicken breast with sauce and the starch of your choice. (I like to serve with wild rice.)
For over 450 more Slow Cooker recipes, click here to get my eBook!