Cooking Time:4 Hours on LOW
Ingredients10 oz. Container Washed & Chopped Baby Kale
2 c. Fresh Green Beans
5.5 oz. Coconut Milk (canned)
14 oz. Free-range Chicken Broth
1 tsp. Yellow Curry Powder
A side dish that impresses, yet is so simple to assemble! A great addition to the Thanksgiving table.
- Pour coconut milk and chicken broth in a 3.5 Quart Slow Cooker.
- Stir in curry powder and mix well.
- Add green beans to the liquid. Stir.
- Add kale and slightly toss with liquid.
- Cover and Cook on HIGH for 3 hours or LOW for 4 hours.