Cooking Time:2-4 hours
Ingredients2 lbs. sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
1/2 c. unrefined coconut palm sugar
1 stick grass-fed butter, cubed
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp. nutmeg, ground
1 lemon, juiced
1 medium orange, juiced
1/4 tsp. sea salt
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
toasted chopped pecans
These sweet and savory Slow Cooker Clean Eating Sweet Potatoes will be sure to please a crowd an Thanksgiving or any occasion meal!
- Place sweet potatoes in slow cooker; cover with butter cubes.
- Mix spices, palm sugar, vanilla, and juices together, and pour over sweet potatoes.
- Cover and crock on HIGH 2 hours or LOW 4 hours.
- Check potatoes with fork and make sure they are desired softness.
- Garnish with toasted pecans prior to serving.