Cooking Time:8 hours on LOW
Ingredients1 T. coconut oil
6 Slices of Uncured Bacon
1 Small Yellow Onion, diced
1 Green Bell Pepper, seeded and chopped
1 Red Bell Pepper, seeded and chopped
1 tsp. Minced Garlic
30 oz. Frozen Shredded Hash Browns or Sweet Potato Hash Browns, thawed
12 Cage-Free Eggs
1 c. Coconut Milk
1 tsp. Dill
Salt & Pepper, to taste
Everyone loves a hearty and healthy breakfast to start their day. Why not assemble Slow Cooker Paleo Hash Brown Casserole the night before your next big cooking day?
- Grease inside of slow cooker with oil.
- Brown bacon in skillet over medium heat. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate and crumble.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, peppers, onion, salt and pepper.
- Grease a 6-Quart slow cooker with coconut oil.
- Create three layers in the slow cooker, alternating between potato mixture and bacon.
- Combine eggs, milk, dill, and garlic in a bowl; pour over ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours.