** NEWSFLASH** Get “Lightening” specials every 30 minutes for “Cyber Week” HERE! This includes some of my favorite brands like Sunbeam, T-Fal, Mattel & Fisher-Price!
Happy “Cyber Monday” — to celebrate I am also offering the GetCrocked eBook of 450+ Recipes, Slow Cooking Tips, Tricks & More for just $5.00! Click here to download instantly. (It’s normally $14.95!)
Are you shopping online today? What bargains are you most excited to find today? (Please, share the bargains you find today so we can help each other out!)
I am shopping online today! In fact, I hope to finish ALL of my holiday shopping today because I am having a baby in three weeks! I guess you could say I am nesting — I just say I’d like to have everything delivered and wrapped before the baby comes. (not too much to ask, right?!)
Anyway, here are some of my favorite gift items that I am buying today. (I waited for Cyber Monday just in case they go on sale!)
- I love this Crock-Pot Lunch Warmer - This is my gift for teachers and a co-worker this year — along with a download of the GetCrocked eBook! ($5 today!) This warmer heats food up over time so by lunch, your food is at the perfect temp. No need to run to the office microwave!
- My friend who is a hobby photographer will love this Camera Lens Coffee Mug. I think I want one too!
- This Upside-Down Tomato Garden (indoor) will be perfect for my dad. He always grew his own tomatoes and doesn’t have a garden any longer (nor much room in his apartment!) I know he’s going to be surprised and will really enjoy being able to “garden” again!
- I picked my brother-in-law’s name in the family gift exchange this year and I am hoping he likes this funny yet practical Beardo (bearded hat). It’s a warm winter hat with an optional attached beard. Yes it looks funny, but since he recently moved to Colorado, I’m thinking it will actually be practical on the ski slopes. What do you think?!
- My daughter is really into games this year and now that we are welcoming a new baby into our lives I feel that our family time is even more important than ever! I know we will all love playing this Apples to Apples game or this game called Spot It - both rated very highly. Have you played any of these games?
I’d love to hear your holiday gift ideas and if you scored any Black Friday (I wasn’t brave enough to shop!) or Cyber Monday deals.
Happy Holidays and Happy Crocking!