Cooking Time:2 hours on High
Ingredients8 peaches, fresh, peeled and sliced
1 1/2 T. cinnamon, divided
dash of nutmeg
1/4 c. sugar
8 T. butter, softened, (1 stick)
3/4 c. old fashioned oats
3/4 c. flour, all-purpose
1/4 c. light brown sugar
I love peach season, and this recipe for Peach Crisp is excellent and it just doesn’t take very long to make. Enjoy!
- Combine 1 tsp. of the cinnamon, dash of nutmeg and sugar.
- Toss with peeled and sliced peaches. OPTIONAL: (Can use canned or frozen/thawed peaches but you will want to mash them a bit before mixing with cinnamon, nutmeg and sugar mixture from above)
- Place peach mixture in the bottom of a 6 quart slow cooker.
- In a separate bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients and cut with two knives until ingredients will crumble.
- Drop the crumbled mixture evenly over top of peach mixture in the slow cooker.
- Cover. Crock on High 2 hours.
Optional: Can use Stevia (6 packets to 1/4 cup sugar) to make this recipe with less sugar!