Cooking Time:3 - 4 hours on Low
Ingredients1 c. flour, all-purpose
3/4 c. light brown sugar
1/4 c. granulated sugar
1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp. salt
8 oz. butter, unsalted (cut into pieces) (1 stick)
1/4 c. quick-cooking oats
1/3 c. granulated sugar
1 T. corn starch
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
6 c. apples, peeled, cored, chopped
1/2 c. apple cider
1 T. lemon juice
You will truly enjoy this recipe for Slow Cooker Apple Crisp, as it is a truly comfort food dessert! YUM!
- Combine flour, brown sugar, 1/4 c. of white sugar, 1/2 tsp. cinnamon and salt together in a medium size bowl.
- Stir in the butter with the mixture above and cooking oats. Mix well using a fork or spatula until mixture is firm.
- Set aside.
- Mix together 1/3 c. sugar, cornstarch and 1/2 tsp. cinnamon.
- Transfer the apples to a slow cooker, stir in the sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon mixture; toss with apple cider and lemon juice.
- Sprinkle the oat mixture on top.
- Cover. Crock on Low for 3-4 hours, or until apples are tender.