- 2 1/2 - 3 lb. boneless rolled pork loin roast
- 16 oz. can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. cranberry juice
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- 2 T. cornstarch
- 2 T. cold water
- 1 tsp. salt
Everyone likes a different twist on a pork roast, and you will find Slow Cooker “Cranberry” Pork Roast has just that, and the taste is wonderful!
- Place roast in slow cooker.
- Combine cranberry sauce, sugar, cranberry juice, mustard, and cloves. Pour over roast.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6-8 hours, or until meat is tender.
- Remove roast and keep warm.
- Skim fat from juices. Measure 2 cups, adding water if necessary. Pour into saucepan. Bring to boil over medium heat. Combine the cornstarch and cold water to make a paste. Stir into gravy. Cook and stir until thickened. Season with salt.
- Serve with sliced pork.