- 3 lb. boneless porkloin roast
- 1 c. cranberry sauce
- 1/2 c. orange juice
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. cranberry juice
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- 3 T. cornstarch
- 1/4 c. water
- 1 tsp. salt
Everyone likes a different twist on a pork roast, and you will find Slow Cooker “Cranberry” Pork Roast has just that, and the taste is wonderful!
- Place roast in slow cooker.
- Combine cranberry sauce, sugar, orange juice, cranberry juice, mustard, and cloves. Pour over roast.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6-8 hours, flipping one time half-way through.
- Remove roast and keep warm.
- Strain juice from slow cooker into a sauce pan.
- Bring to boil over medium heat.
- Combine the cornstarch and cold water and whisk into pan. Continue cooking until thickened.
- Slice pork and place on a serving tray. Top with the thickened cranberry sauce.