- 8 slices bread (remove crust), cubed or torn into bits.
- 2 c. (8 oz) grated cheddar, swiss, or american cheese
- 1 c. cooked, chopped ham
- 4 eggs
- 1 c light cream or milk
- 1 c. evaporated milk
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 T. parsley
Slow Cooker Ham and Cheese Souffle is so YUMMY!
- Lightly grease the slow cooker or ramekins if you prefer.
- Alternate layers of bread, cheese and ham.
- Beat together eggs, milk, salt and parsley.
- Pour over bread in slow cooker (ramekin).
- Sprinkly with paprika.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 3-4 hours. (The longer cooking times yields a firmer, dryer dish)
OPTIONAL: Ramekins can also be used!
Great to SERVE for a delicious Brunch!