- 1 c. chocolate or regular graham cracker crumbs
- 2 T. brown sugar
- 3 T. butter
- 12 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 2/3 c. brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 c. creamy peanut butter
- 1 T all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 c. chocolate chips, melted (semisweet or milk chocolate)
I know I post several recipes for peanut butter, but it is a favorite of mine. Slow Cooker Peanut Butter-Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake will have you doing summer salts.
- Combine crumbs with brown sugar; mix in melted butter until well moistened. Pat into a 7-inch springform pan.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, with an electric hand-held mixer, cream together the cream cheese and 2/3 cup brown sugar. Add eggs and beat on medium speed for about 2 minutes. Add peanut butter, flour, and vanilla; beat about 2 more minutes.
- Pour all but about 1/2 cup of the batter into the prepared pan.
- Combine the melted chocolate chips with the remaining batter and pour on top of the batter in the pan.
- Cut the chocolate batter in gently with a knife to make a swirling pattern, without disturbing the crust.
- Place on a rack or aluminum foil ring (to keep the pan off the bottom of the pot) in the slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on high for 2 1/2 hours. Turn heat off and leave for about 1 1/2 to 2 hours, until cooled enough to remove. Cool completely before removing from pan.
- Chill before serving, and store leftovers in the refrigerator.