- 1/2 c. oil
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 tsp. nutmeg or pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 15 oz. pumpkin, canned
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 c. walnuts (chopped)
- 1 1/2 c. flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
One thing I love about Fall is that it’s pumpkin time! Crock Pot Pumpkin Bread is no exception – it’s a favorite for snacking or even a quick breakfast on the go. Serve this warm with butter, apple butter, or even a light cream cheese spread. (I like to whip equal parts of cream cheese and sugar to make a light and sweet spread.)
- Combine oil and both sugars in a large bowl.
- Whisk in eggs and pumpkin.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir (do not over mix).
- Pour batter in a greased loaf pan that will fit inside a large oval slow cooker.
- Cover and Crock on High for 3 to 4 hours.