- 3/4 c. unsweetened apple juice
- 2 T. sugar
- 2 T. soy sauce
- 1 T. vinegar
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 3 lb. boneless pork loin roast, halved
- 2 1/2 T. cornstarch
- 3 T. cold water
Tasty teriyaki flavor is wonderful with this Slow Cooker Teriyaki Pork Roast.
- Combine apple juice, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, garlic powder, and pepper in greased slow cooker.
- Add roast. Turn to coat.
- Cover. Cook on Low 7-8 hours. Remove roast and keep warm.
- In saucepan, combine cornstarch, and cold water until smooth. Stir in juices from roast. Bring to a boil, Cook and stir for 2 minutes, or until thick.
- Serve with roast!