- Potatoes (russet, sweet, or red - as many as you need)
- Olive Oil
Slow Cooker Flawless Baked Potatoes is a recipe to keep handy for the holidays when oven space is limited.
- Wash, then pierce as many raw potatoes as needed.
- Wrap in foil.
- Place in slow cooker on Low for 8 hours.
- Unwrap a few minutes before eating.
- Serve with your choice of toppings.
Note: If using potatoes to mash, then lightly rub potatoes with olive oil prior to wrapping and then the skins will fall off more easily.