- 12 oz. cream cheese, cubed
- 1/4 c. heavy whipping cream
- 1 c. parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 - 6 1/2 oz. cans lump crab meat
- 1 oz. pkg. dehydrated onion soup mix
- 1 T. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- salt to taste
- fresh chives, minced, for garnish
When you make Slow Cooker Hot Crab Dip, everyone will ask you for the recipe! It’s one of my go-to dishes to bring to social gatherings and potlucks. (I stock up on the canned crab when it’s on sale!)
- Combine the cream cheese and whipping cream in the slow cooker.
- Cover. Heat on High until the cheese is melted, about 45 minutes.
- Add the Parmesan cheese, crab meat, onion soup mix, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic.
- Stir thoroughly.
- Cover. Cook for 30 minutes on High.
- Shortly before serving, add the lemon juice and mix thoroughly.
- Salt to taste.
- Sprinkly the top with fresh minced chives as a garnish. (Optional)
- Serve with bread rounds, crackers or potato chips.
Jenn prefers tortilla chips.