- 8 oz. Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 c. Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 c. Mayonnaise
- 1 c. Artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1/2 c. Chopped Roasted Red Peppers
- 4 oz. Fire-roasted Diced Green Chiles
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 3 dashes, Siracha or other hot sauce
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
Serve Slow Cooker Smoky Artichoke Cheese Dip with sourdough bread rounds, chips or crackers, and you will see your guests compete for the last spoonful.
- Coat the crock with cooking spray and add all of the ingredients.
- Mix well to combine.
- Cover and Cook on HIGH for 2-3 hours, stirring every 30 minutes.