- 8 oz. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 c. parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 c. mayonnaise (substitute lowfat, if desired)
- 1 c. canned artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 c. roasted red peppers, finely chopped
- 4 oz. can diced fire-roasted green chiles
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- cooking spray
Serve Slow Cooker Smoky Artichoke Cheese Dip with sourdough bread rounds, chips or crackers, and you will see your guests compete for the last spoonful.
- Coat the crock with cooking spray and all all of the ingredients.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Cover. Cook for 1 1/2 hours on High.