- 2 containers of refrigerated crescent rolls.
- 2-3 granny smith apples
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 c. white sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 c. Mountain Dew
Slow Cooker Apple Dumplings are delicious and a dish that will “wow” your family. This is a good one to let the kiddos help prepare as it’s easy and yummy!
- Spray your crock insert with cooking spray or use a slow cooker liner.
- Unroll the triangles and fill each one with an apple slice or two and roll back up.
- Arrange the dumplings in the slow cooker, laying them on top of each other.
- Melt the stick of butter in the microwave, and stir in the cup of sugar, and the cinnamon and vanilla. Pour over the dumplings, making sure to get the mixture down between all the dumplings.
- Add 1 cup of Mountain Dew, pouring over the top.
- Cover, but prop the lid open with a tooth pick, spoon or rolled up piece of foil and cook on High for 4-5 hours, or until the dough is brown and cooked through.