- 1 can of biscuits (found in the refrigerated section of your grocery)
- 1/4 c. melted butter
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- pecan pieces (optional)
- 1 1/3 c. powdered sugar
- 2 T. milk
In honor of Cinnamon Roll Day in Sweden (October 4th) (yes, really!) I’d like to share a yummy Slow Cooker Cinnamon Roll recipe. Your home will smell delicious as they cook!
- Coat the slow cooker lightly with cooking spray.
- Melt the butter in a small bowl and mix in the vanilla.
- Combine the brown sugar and cinnamon in a separate bowl.
- Roll the biscuits in the butter and then in the brown sugar / cinnamon mixture. (Biscuit is whole so coat the biscuit)
- Place prepared biscuits in the slow cooker and sprinkle with pecan pieces, if desired.
- Cover the crock pot with a paper towel and then place the lid on top. (this will help prevent condensation from dripping on the rolls while cooking)
- Cover. Cook on low 2-3 hrs.
- Mix glaze ingredients in a small bowl (add more/less milk as needed) and pour over warm rolls.
NOTE: Facebook friend posted that she used Rhodes frozen bread and cut them in pieces and it was awesome!