- 5 lb. beef roast, cut of your choise
- 32 oz. pepperoncini peppers, jar with juice
1. Place beef roast in a 10 quart Crock Pot and dump in the entire jar of pepperoncinis, including the juice.
2. If the liquid does not come to the top of the beef roast, add just enough water to be level with the top of the roast.
3. Cover. Cook on Low for 8-10 hours.
4. To serve, drain juices from meat but reserve pepperoncinis. Shred meat on a platter and arrange pepperoncinis around the outside.
Note: Can be served on a burger bun or beef only with or without pepperoncini!
Crock Pot Girl