- 5 lb. beef roast, cut of your choise
- 32 oz. pepperoncini peppers, jar with juice
- Place beef roast in a 10 quart slow cooker and dump in the entire jar of pepperoncinis, including the juice.
- If the liquid does not come to the top of the beef roast, add just enough water to be level with the top of the roast.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 8-10 hours.
- To serve, drain juices from meat but reserve pepperoncinis. Shred meat on a platter and arrange pepperoncinis around the outside.
Note: Can be served on a burger bun or beef only with or without pepperoncini!