- 2-3 lbs. venison roast
- 10 1/2 oz. can cream of mushroom soup
- 10 1/2 oz. can hot water or 10 1/2 oz. can brewed coffee
- 3 oz. envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 tsp. steak seasoning (low sodium)
1. Place roast in crock pot.
2. Gradually mix hot water or coffee with cream of mushroom soup until smooth. Pour over venison roast.
3. Sprinkle with Lipton Onion Soup mix and steak seasoning over the roast.
4. Cover. Cook on high setting for 8 hours then lower the temperature to the low setting until ready to serve.
Variation: Remove the roast and keep warm in a low oven and thicken for gravy for mashed potatoes! YUMMY!
Crock Pot Girl