- 2-3 lbs. venison roast
- 10 1/2 oz. can cream of mushroom soup
- 10 1/2 oz. can hot water or 10 1/2 oz. can brewed coffee
- 3 oz. envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 tsp. steak seasoning (low sodium)
- Place roast in slow cooker.
- Gradually mix hot water or coffee with cream of mushroom soup until smooth. Pour over venison roast.
- Sprinkle with Lipton Onion Soup mix and steak seasoning over the roast.
- Cover. Cook on high setting for 8 hours then lower the temperature to the low setting until ready to serve.
Variation: Remove the roast and keep warm in a low oven and thicken for gravy for mashed potatoes! YUMMY!