- 1 c. pumpkin, canned
- 1 c. half and half
- 3/4 c. brown sugar, packed
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- 16 oz. cinnamon raisin bread, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 T. maple syrup
- 1 T. sugar, confectioners
Slow Cooker Maple Glazed Pumpkin Bread Pudding is a dessert that will WOW your guests. Honestly, first time I made it I forgot the maple glaze.. Just a reminder, as it was good, but the glaze adds so much!
- Stir until well blended; pumpkin, half and half, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, nutmeg and cloves and tranfer to the crock.
- Stir in bite size bread pieced until bread is coated.
- Cover. Cook on High 1 hour 15 minutes or Low 2 hours 30 minutes until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Maple Glaze: Stir maple syrup and confectioners sugar unitl smooth. Drizzle with Maple Glaze before serving.