- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 32 oz. kidney beans, canned, drained
- 12 oz. can crushed tomato sauce
- 2 c. V8 juice
- 29 oz. pumpkin, canned
- Yellow & red peppers cut up
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 T. Chili Powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- dash of cloves
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/3 c. sugar
- Dash salt
- Dash of favorite hot sauce
This recipe for Slow Cooker Pumpkin Chili was shared by MaryJane M. on our Facebook page. We love this delicious fall recipe as it’s a new twist to chili and it’s super tasty. Nothing says Fall like pumpkin and chili! Give this recipe a go and let us know how YOU liked it. (Note: This is MaryJane’s original recipe. I prefer it with 1 tsp. of ground cumin and 2 T. of chili powder. Feel free to experiment and add the seasonings you like. Share your favorite combo in the comments below!)
- Brown ground beef, set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Add the ground beef to the slow cooker and mix.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 8 hours.
Provided by MaryJane M. via facebook.com