- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 32 oz. kidney beans, canned, drained
- 12 oz. can crushed tomato sauce
- 2 c. V8 juice
- 29 oz. pumpkin, canned
- Yellow & red peppers cut up
- 1 onion, chopped
- dash of cloves
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/3 c. sugar
- Dash salt
- Dash of favorite hot sauce
This recipe for Slow Cooker Pumpkin Chili was shared by Maryjane M. on our Facebook page. We love this delicious fall recipe as it’s a new twist to chili and it’s super tasty. Nothing says Fall like pumpkin and chili! Give this recipe a go and let us know how YOU liked it.
1. Brown ground beef, set aside.
2. Combine remaining ingredients in the slow cooker.
3. Add the ground beef to the slow cooker and mix.
4. Cover. Cook on Low for 8 hours.
Provided by Maryjane M. via facebook.com