- 2 lb. 90% Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Medium Onion, chopped
- 3 Carrots, peeled and chopped
- 4 Stalks of Celery, washed well and chopped
- 56 oz. Diced Tomatoes
- 16 oz. Red Kidney Beans, rinsed and drained
- 16 oz. White Kidney Beans, rinsed and drained
- 30 oz. Beef Stock
- 3 tsp. Oregano
- 2 tsp. Pepper
- 5 tsp. Dried Parsley
- 1 tsp. Tabasco Sauce (optional)
- 20 oz. Red Pasta Sauce
- 8 oz. Pasta
Tasty Olive Garden Copycat recipe of Slow Cooker Pasta E Fagioli Soup is so good and now you can make it at home in your own kitchen! YUM!
- Brown beef in a skillet.
- Drain fat from beef and add to a 6-Quart Slow Cooker with everything EXCEPT pasta.
- Cover. Cook on Low 7-8 hours or High 5-6 hours.
- Add pasta of your choice and cook for 30 additional minutes.
Optional: Cheese filled Tortellini is a great option to make this a main course!