- 2 c. white beans
- 3 T. ketchup
- 2 T. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp. vegetable chicken soup base
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 carrot chopped
- 1 celery stock chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 14 oz. can diced tomatoes
Todays recipe was shared with us by Lorie P. Thanks Lorie for sharing, and with the summer months ahead Slow Cooker Smoky Baked Beans will be a great healthy recipe for all those BBQ’s!
- Soak the white beans for 2 hours.
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Add all ingredients in the slow cooker and cook on High for 3-4 hours.
Note: If needed add 3 T. of water the last hour!
Provided by Lorie P. via Facebook