- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 lb. ground veal
- 1/2 lb. ground pork
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 eggs
- 1 c. freshly grated Romano cheese
- 1 1/2 T. chopped Italian flat leaf parsley
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 c. stale Italian bread, crumbled
- 1 1/2 c. lukewarm water
- 1 c. olive oil
Slow Cooker BEST Meatball recipe was shared by our facebook friend Faith G., and she says it is really the best Meatball! Thanks Faith for sharing this great recipe! What family doesn’t like a GREAT MEATBALL!
- Combine beef, veal, and pork in a large bowl. Add garlic, eggs, cheese, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Mix bread crumbs into meat mixture. Slowly adding the water 1/2 cup at a time. The mixture should be very moist but still hold its shape when rolled into meatballs. (I usually use about 1 1/4 cups of water). Shape into meatballs.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet. Brown meatballs in batches. When the meatball is very brown and slightly crisp remove from the heat and drain on a paper towel. (If your mixture is too wet, cover the meatballs while they are cooking so that they hold their shape better.)
- Place the meatball in the slow cooker covering your Meatballs in the Marinara sauce for 6 hours or for the length of time your marinara sauce cooks!
Provided by Faith G. via facebook.com/Jenn