- 2 T. Olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. seasoning salt
- Vegetables used for Nutritional Facts
- 1 c. broccoli
- 1 c. zuchinni
- 1 c. carrots
- 1 c. potatoes
- 1 c. cauliflower
- 1/2 c. onion
I love this easy recipe for roasting veggies in the slow cooker. You don’t have to keep a close eye on them like you would in the oven because they won’t burn. You can use most any vegetable you would like – feel free to experiment with different combos and let us know what you like!
- Wash and chop vegetables
- Place damp vegetables in slow cooker.
- Drizzle 2T. olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning salt. (I prefer Johnny’s Seasoning Salt)
- Mix up contents in slow cooker to ensure even distribution of the oil and seasonings.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 4 hours, stirring every hour.
- Serve as a side dish.