- 4 c. of milk (can sub almond, coconut or soy milk if you prefer)
- 1/2 c. pumpkin, canned
- 1 T. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. of pumpkin pie spice or 1/2 tsp cinnamon and a sprinkle of cloves and nutmeg
- 1/2 c. sugar (or sugar sub of your choice)
- 2 c. of strong brewed coffee or espresso
- Whipped Cream or Cool Whip topping (optional)
With this recipe for a Slow Cooker Pumpkin Latte, you can skip the expensive coffee place and enjoy your favorite fall beverage in the comfort of your own home – right from your Slow Cooker! This recipe can be doubled, tripled or even cut in half depending on how many you are serving. You just need to adjust to the crock pot size for the quantity!
- Pour all ingredients except the whipped cream into a slow cooker.
- Whisk to mix well.
- Crock on High for 2 hours until hot and the flavors blend. (It will smell great!)
Optional: Top lattes with whipped cream and a dash of cinnamon.