- 2 T. vegetable oil
- flour for dusting pan
- 1 package pound cake mix
- 3/4 c. water
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c. semisweet chocolate chips
Great way to make a dessert, and have it warm for guests, and all the mess will be cleaned up! Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Pound Cake is so good! Dust mine with Powdered Sugar…
- Grease a spring form pan that will fit in your crock pot with vegetable oil and dust with flour.
- Place pan into slow cooker.
- Follow direction on box to prepare pound cake batter.
- Stir chocolate chips into batter; pour batter into spring form pan.
- Cover. Cook for 3 hours on High.
- Remove spring form pan from slow cooker when a toothpick inserted in the cake comes out clean.