- 12 Roma Tomatoes
- 4 Wholes Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Medium Sized White Onion, chopped
- 2 Jalapeno Peppers
- 1 T. Lime Juice
- Cilantro, to garnish
- Salt & Pepper
What’s better than home made Salsa to serve to your guests! Love this Slow Cooker Salsa!
- Place onions in the bottom of a 4-qt. slow cooker.
- Cut a small slit in 4 of the tomatoes and insert a clove of garlic.
- Put tomatoes on top of onions.
- Carefully seed and slice jalapenos and place in the slow cooker.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover. Cook for 3 hours on High or until onions are soft and cooked through.
- Place tomatoes in a bowl and cover with plastic wrap.
- Allow tomatoes to cool slightly then carefully remove the skins. Discard tomato skins.
- Combine all the ingredients except cilantro in the blender. Pulse until salsa is at your desired consistency.
Serve with tortilla chips or your favorite Mexican dishes.
NOTE: Refrigerate leftovers.