- 14 oz. caramels
- 2/3 c. cream, heavy or whipping cream
- 1/2 c. marshmallows, miniature
- 2 to 3 tsp. rum or 1/2 tsp. rum extract
Slow Cooker Caramel Rum Fondue is great for the holidays and also keeps well in the refrigerator for a few weeks! (if there is any left?) Yummy!
- Combine caramels and whipping cream in slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on LowOW until the caramels have melted, about 1 1/2 hours.
- Stir in marshmallows and rum flavoring until well blended.
- Cover again, and continue cooking for about 30 minutes longer.
NOTE: Serve with apple wedges, pound cake cubes, or use as a sauce for ice cream and gingerbread.