- 1 ham, small bone-in half (about 6 lb.)
- 1 c. pomegranate juice
- 1/2 c. red currant jelly
- 2 T. mustard, Dijon
- 1/4 c. sugar, packed dark brown
If you want to be festive, you’ll love Slow Cooker Red Currant Pomegranate Glazed Ham… Love it for the Holiday!
- Place ham in slow cooker, pour on pomegranate juice.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 4-6 hours, until completely warmed through, basting once or twice.
- Put jelly in a small saucepan over medium-low heat and cook, stirring, until softened.
- Pour through a fine-mesh sieve into a bowl, discarding solids.
- Cover and refrigerate jelly until ready to use.
- In a small saucepan, combine 3 T. of cooking liquid from slow cooker with jelly, mustard and brown sugar. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring until sugar has dissolved.
- Remove 1 cup of cooking liquid from slow cooker; discard.
- Pour jelly mixture over ham.
- Cover. Cook on high for about 30 minutes, basting often, until shiny and glazed.
- Transfer ham to a platter and let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes; serve.