- 1 ham, small bone-in half (about 6 lb.)
- 1 c. pomegranate juice
- 1/2 c. red currant jelly
- 2 T. mustard, Dijon
- 1/4 c. sugar, packed dark brown
If you want to be festive, you’ll love Slow Cooker Red Currant Pomegranate Glazed Ham… Love it for the Holiday!
- Place ham in slow cooker, pour pomegranate juice over top. (Can sub cranberry juice if needed.)
- Cover. Cook on Low for 5 hours.
- In a small saucepan, combine 3 T. of cooking liquid from slow cooker with jelly, mustard and brown sugar. Note: If you can’t find red currant jelly, you can sub grape jelly.
- Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring until sugar has dissolved.
- Remove 1 cup of cooking liquid from slow cooker and set aside.
- Baste ham with jelly mixture.
- Cover. Cook on high for about 30 minutes more, basting 2 or 3 additional times.
- Serve with all the fixins’ for a delicious holiday feast!