- 4 lb. Venison Rump Roast
- 1 Large White Onion, sliced
- 12 oz. Beer
- 16 oz. Jar of Pepperoncinis
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
Slow Cooker Pepperoncini Venison Roast is super easy and so tender! A meal you will certainly remember!
- Place onions in the bottom of a 6-Quart slow cooker.
- Remove all gristle and fat from venison; place in the slow cooker. Season with salt & pepper.
- Pour beer around roast and cover roast with pepperoncinis.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 8 hours, or until meat is tender and falling apart.