- Leftover meats (if applicable)
- Leftover vegetables
- Leftover rice, potatoes or pasta
- Leftover sauces or gravies or soups
- A large freezer-friendly container
Slow Cooker Bucket Soup (I sometimes refer to it as Mystery Soup) is something you never know what it going to taste like, as it all depends on what you placed in your container to freezer!
- After dinner each night place leftovers in a container and place in freezer.
- When the container is full, remove from freezer and thaw.
- Place in your slow cooker and give it a stir to mix all the leftovers together.
- If moisture needed, add bouillion or water to desired consistency.
- Cover. Cook on High or Low depending on the time you have before dinner.
Nutritional value not available