- 10 potatoes, medium, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 c. Italian dressing
- 1/4 c. red wine vinegar
- 3/4 c. mayonnaise
- 2 T. mustard
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. lemon pepper
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 3 pickles, large, diced
- 2 scallions
- 6 eggs, boiled, shelled and sliced
Great recipe as you can make ahead of time, and keep Slow Cooker Potato Salad in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve.
- Wash potatoes, peel and cube.
- Transfer potatoes to crock pot.
- Top with the Italian dressing and red wine vinegar. Covering the potatoes completely with water.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6-8 hours or on High for 3-4 hours.
- Potatoes should be tender but not mushy.
- Drain potatoes and place in refrigerator until cooled.
- In a bowl mix together the mayonnaise, mustard, garlic salt, onion powder, lemon pepper and paprika.
- Pour over the potatoes when cool and stir.
- Fold in the eggs, pickles, and scallions.
- Keep in the refrigerator until ready to serve or for at least 1-2 hours to blend flavors.