- 1 Steak, T-Bone, medium T-Bone
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 2 T. olive oil
- 2 T. flour
- 1/4 c. mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium potato
Steak is very good on the grill, but sometimes it is all about time, and I promise you will love the flavor and the tenderness of Slow Cooker T-Bone Steak!
- Mix the olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper in a skillet.
- Flour the T-bone and brown both side of the T-Bone in the skillet.
- Put the potato into the slow cooker and place the steak and seasonings on top of the potatoes.
- Before adding the mushrooms, saute them in the skillet, and place on top of the steak in the slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 8 hours.